God's will is for you to live healed and whole. Read 100 scriptures that prove this promise!
100 Healing Bible Scriptures
(Excerpt from Love Heals by Valerie Powers)
1) …I am God your healer (Exodus 15:26,). 2) …his days shall yet be one hundred and twenty years (Genesis 6:3, AMP). 3) …you shall be buried at a good old age (Genesis 15:15, AMP). 4) You will go to the grave at a ripe old age, like a sheaf of grain harvested at the proper time! (Job 5:26, NLT). 5) And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you… (Exodus 12:13, NKJV). 6) And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days (Exodus 23: 25-26, NKJV).
7) The Lord will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the evil diseases… (Deuteronomy 7:15, MEV).
8) Your obedience will give you a long life on the soil that God promised to give your ancestors and their children, a land flowing with milk and honey (Deuteronomy 11:9, MSG).
9) …the Lord your God turned the curse into a blessing on you because the Lord your God loves you (Deuteronomy 23:5, MEV). 10) Yet, Christ paid the full price to set us free from the curse of the law. He absorbed the curse completely as he became a curse in our place. For it is written: “Everyone who is hung upon a tree is cursed (Galatians 3:13, TPT). 11) Your strongholds will be iron and bronze, and as your days are, so will your strength, your rest and security be (Deuteronomy 33:25, AMP). 12) Let his flesh be restored and become fresher than in youth; let him return to the days of his youthful strength (Job 33:25, AMP). 13) O LORD my God, I cried out to You, and You healed me. You brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit (Psalm 30:2-3, NKJV).
14) The LORD gives His people strength; the LORD blesses His people with peace (Psalm 29:11, Berean Study Bible). 15) The LORD protects them and keeps them alive. He gives them prosperity in the land and rescues them from their enemies (Psalm 41:2, NLT).
16) The LORD will sustain and strengthen him on his sickbed; In his illness, He will restore him to health (Psalm 41:3, AMP). 17) Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God (Psalm 43:5, NKJV). 18) No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling (Psalm 91:10, NKJV). 19) I will satisfy you with a long life. I will show you how I will save you (Psalm 91:16, Good News Translation). 20) …He heals all my diseases (Psalm 103:3, NLT). 21) He sent his word and healed them; he rescued them from their traps (Psalm 107:20, Christian Standard Bible). 22) I will not die, but I will live and proclaim what the LORD has done (Psalm 118:17, Berean Study Bible).
23) He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds (Psalm 147:3, NIV). 24) Listen to me, my child. Take seriously what I am telling you, and you will live a long life (Proverbs 4:10, Good News Translation).
25) Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding…this will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones (Proverbs 3:5-8, NIV).
26) …Turn your ears to my words…for they are life to those who find them and health to one’s whole body (Proverbs 4:20-22, NIV). 27) …Good news strengthens the bones (Proverbs 15:30, Christian Standard Bible).
28) Kind words are like honey— sweet to the soul and healthy for the body (Proverbs 16:24, NLT). 29) …The joy of the Lord is your strength… A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones. (Nehemiah 8:10; Pr. 17:22, CSB).
30) And when he comes, he will open the eyes of the blind…then everyone who has eyes will be able to see the truth… (Isaiah 35:5; 32:3, NLT).
31) …and He will unplug the ears of the deaf…then everyone who has ears will be able to hear it (Isaiah 35:5; 32:3, NLT).
32) …the tongue of the mute will shout for joy…and the tongue of the stammerers will hurry to speak clearly (Isaiah 35:6; 32:4, AMP). 33) The lame will leap like a deer… (Isaiah 35:6, NLT).
34) You restore my health and allow me to live…the Lord is ready to heal me! (Isaiah 38:16, 20, NLT). 35) He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength (Isaiah 40:29, NKJV).
36) The Lord will renew their strength… I will strengthen you and help you… (Isaiah 40:31; 41:10, NIV). 37) I will be your God throughout your lifetime— until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you (Isaiah 46:4, NLT).
38) But he endured the suffering that should have been ours, the pain that we should have borne… (Isa. 53:4, Good News Translation). 39) The Lord makes his life an offering for…his offspring… (Isaiah 53:10, NIV).
40) …by His stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5, Berean Study Bible).
41) …I, the Lord, will heal you and give you peace (Isaiah 57:19, Contemporary English Version).
42) Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily… (Isaiah 58:8, NKJV). 43) But I will restore your health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord… (Jeremiah 30:17, Berean Study Bible).
44) Behold I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth (Jeremiah 33:6, KJV). 45) …I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak (Ezekiel 34:16, NIV)…
46) …I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life…I will put My Spirit in you and you will live… (Ezekiel 37:5,14, NIV).
47) …Every living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live…they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes. (Ezekiel 47:9, NKJV). 48) For this is what the LORD says… “Seek Me so that you may live” (Amos 5:4, NASB).
49) But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings… (Malachi 4:2, NLT). 50) …“I am willing,” Jesus said. “Be healed!” And instantly the leprosy disappeared. (Matthew 8:3). 51) …“He took on our infirmities and carried our diseases” (Matthew 8:17, Berean Study Bible).
52) …He bore our sicknesses (Matthew 8:17, KJV). 53) “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick… I am the Lord, who heals you” (Matthew 9:12 & Exodus 15:26, NIV). 54) …He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick. (Matthew 14:14, NKJV). 55) Jesus went throughout…healing every disease and sickness among the people (Matthew 4:23, NIV). 56) “According to your faith be it done to you” (Matthew 9:29, ESV).
57) Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them (power and) authority to drive out all demons (impure spirits) and to cure/heal every disease and sickness (Matthew 10:1 & Luke 9:1, NIV). 58) …He healed all the sick among them…Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Matthew 12:15 & Hebrews 13:8, NLT).
59) …And all who touched Him were healed (Matthew 14:36, Berean Study Bible). 60) Jesus answered, “your faith is great! Let it be done for you as you desire” (Matthew 15:26, Berean Study Bible). 61) …“He has done all things well. He makes both the deaf to hear and the mute to speak” (Mark 7:37, NKJV).
62) Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes” (Mark 9:23; 11:23, 24, NKJV). 63) …”they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover” (Mark 16:18, NKJV).
64) …He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed Luke 4:18, NKJV)… 65) …He welcomed them and spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who needed healing. (Luke 9:11, NIV). 66) For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them (Luke 9:56, NKJV)…
67) Behold, I have given you authority to tread on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. Nothing will harm you (Luke 10:19, Berean Study Bible). 68) For God says, “At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you.” Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation (2 Corinthians 6:2, NLT).
69) In Him was life, and that life was the light of men.
(John 1:4, Berean Study Bible).
70) “The true bread of God is the one who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world” (John 6:33, NIV). 71) The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life (John 6:63, NIV).
72) The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life (John 10:10, NLT).
73) Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life (John 11:25, NLT)…
74) If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it (John 14:14, ESV). 75) Through faith in the name of Jesus, this man was healed—and you know how crippled he was before. Faith in Jesus’ name has healed him before your very eyes (Acts 3:16, NLT). 76) Stretch out your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus (Acts 4:30, NIV). 77) “Aeneas,” Peter said to him, “Jesus Christ heals you! Get up and put away your mat.” Immediately Aeneas got up
(Acts 9:34, Berean Study Bible).
78) …Jesus went around doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him (Acts 10:38, NLT). 79) When handkerchiefs or aprons that had merely touched his skin were placed on sick people, they were healed of their diseases, and evil spirits were expelled (Acts 19:12, NLT).
80) For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death (Rom 8:2, ESV). 81) But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you (Romans 8:11, NKJV).
82) Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? (I Cor. 6:15, Berean Study Bible). 83) Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own (1 Corinthians 6:19, Berean Study Bible).
84) For if you eat the bread or drink the cup without honoring the body of Christ, you are eating and drinking God’s judgment upon yourself. That is why many of you are weak and sick and some have even died. But if we would examine ourselves, we would not be judged by God in this way (1 Corinthians 11:29-31, NLT). 85) …to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit (I Corinthians 12:9, NIV).
86) We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body (2 Corinthians 4:10, NIV). 87) And he did rescue us from mortal danger, and he will rescue us again. We have placed our confidence in him, and he will continue to rescue us (2 Corinthians 1:10, NLT).
88) And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and made Him head over all things to the church (Ephesians 1:21, NASB).
89) …that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land (Ephesians 6:3, ESV). 90) He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of His beloved Son (Colossians 1:13, Berean Study Bible).
91) And the Lord will rescue me from every evil action and bring me safely into His heavenly kingdom (2 Timothy 4:18, Berean Study Bible)… 92) …Jesus tasted death for everyone…for only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death…Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying (Hebrews 2:9, 14-15, NLT).
93) Let us draw near to God…having our bodies washed with pure water…make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word (Hebrews 10:22; Ephesians 5:26, NIV).
94) Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. “Make level paths for your feet,” so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed (Hebrews 12:12-13, NIV). 95) …Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven (James 5:14-15, ESV).
96) Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective (James 5:16, NIV). 97) …By his wounds you have been healed (1 Peter 2:24, ESV). 98) By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence (2 Peter 1:3, NLT). 99) …And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price (Revelation 22:17, ESV).
100) Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit (3 John 2, NLT).
This was originally inspired by Keith Moore’s “101 Things God Said About Healing,” which can be accessed by going to www.moorelife.org, then selecting Word Supply, then Resources.